Income Tax Returns for Individuals, SME’s, CC’s and (Pty) Ltd
- Deductions Allowed – Pension, Provident, Retirement Annuity: Ensure that all amounts have been recorded correctly. If these amounts are overstated by error, it can shoot up the tax liability.
- Medical Certificates: Will ensure that all amounts are recorded for correctly and if other amounts allowed, will be advised to the client.
- SME’s: Turnover Tax Option will be liaised with the client and consulted if this may be a more beneficial option
- Sole Traders, CC’s and (Pty) Ltd: Ensure that all the financial accounting is up to date before submission and ensure that all deductions have been taken into account accordingly.
- Tax return calculations, submissions, revision upon receipt of the assessment, ensuring all relevant deductions were taken into account by SARS.
- Query with SARS as to why have assessments been raised or amounts contested for documentation and providing solutions for the client for possible resolution.
- All unreconciled items are investigated with SARS and registered with its own case.
- Submitting relevant supporting documentation to SARS relating to all business-related transactions and deductions.
- Verify against the assessment as to whether all transactions and percentage allowances have been taken into account accordingly.
- Advise if there are any tax savings available for the client what may not otherwise be proposed.